Title: "More Testing, More Learning" Patrick O'Malley critique
|Date:||March 15, 2001|
|Length:||3 / 665|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
However, all students have different learning capabilities. By giving frequent exams, one student may excel while another student may struggle due to the frequency of the exams. Also, O'Malley points out, "Greater frequency in test taking means greater frequency in studying for tests" (353). Yet, this can not be applied to all students...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Yet, this can not be applied to all students. It depends on the student and his or her decision on whether or not to study for tests. In addition, greater frequency in test taking may instead discourage students from studying. He also adds that, "Frequent exams would also decrease anxiety by reducing the procrastination that produces anxiety" (354)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- response about reading "invent argument"
- Are Leaders Made Or Born: A Critique Of Great Manand Trait Theories
- Argument Response
- Good leaders are made not born. If a person has the desire and willpower, he can become an effective leader. Good leaders develop through a never ending process of self-study, education, training, and experience.
- How Far is Shylock a Character for Whom We Can Feel Sympathy? How Would a Contemporary Audience's Response to Him Differ from That of an Audience in Shakespeare's Time?
- "More Testing, More Learning" Patrick O'Malley critique
- Points of Argument on the Settlement of Cyrene
- Argument For Drug Testing
- Everyday learning vs. scientific learning
- gorrilaz feel good inc
- Focusing On One Specific Learning Disability Analyse The Learning Deficits Of Children Affected. Use A Psychology Of Instruction Model To Structure Your Analysis.
- Learning Environments Affecting Learning Rates
- Process of Learning
- Argument Layout: Against Animal Testing
- learning from others
3 pages / 665 words
2 pages / 386 words
2 pages / 396 words
1 pages / 119 words
1 pages / 130 words
1 pages / 165 words
4 pages / 1029 words