Title: 'Mathnawi' Jalal ud din ROMI's Poetry
|Date:||August 7, 2005|
|Length:||10 / 2840|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
but, Pharaoh went misguided, for he was the manifestation of the Name, "the One Who Leads Astray" [muZill]."
k-in che ghull-ast ay khoda bar gardan-am
w-ar-na ghul bash-ad ke goy-ad man man-am?
Saying, "O God, what is this iron collar on my neck?4
(For) no one can say 'I am I' if there is no (such) iron collar...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Ibnu 'l-`Arabi, famous sufi master, d. 1240]
(Fusus, 99-1-1) draws the logical conclusion that all souls are ultimately saved, though the bliss of the ahlu 'l-nar [= the people of the Fire] is less pure than that enjoyed by
the ahlu 'l-jannah [= the people of Paradise]...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- The Stranger-Manifestation of the Absurdity of Life
- amway goes astray in china
- Following Up on Leads
- Descriptive Leads
- Manifestation Of Dystopia
- Respect leads to knowledge
- Wealth Leads to Moral Decay
- 'Mathnawi' Jalal ud din ROMI's Poetry
- Aftermath Of Wwi Leads To Wwii
- Death Leads To Matuarity
- Making Sense Of The Plagues: The Education Of Pharaoh
- The Manifestation Of Sin
- Death Leads to Matuarity
- Love Leads no where
- Does Poverty Leads To Crime?
4 pages / 923 words
1 pages / 204 words
2 pages / 468 words
10 pages / 2840 words
2 pages / 363 words
1 pages / 147 words
1 pages / 300 words