Title: "L.L. Bean, Inc." Case Study Report
|Date:||June 16, 2016|
|Length:||4 / 1010|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Additionally there are various specialty catalogs: Spring Weekend, Summer Camp, Fly Fishing, etc as well as a smaller "prospect" version. The catalogs have a "gestation period" of about nine months that involves creation, planning, and forecasting of each item for each catalog.
3. They shipped 114 million pieces that reached six million active customers with 80% of the customers ordering via the telephone...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
They shipped 114 million pieces that reached six million active customers with 80% of the customers ordering via the telephone.
4. L.L. Bean was rated number one in customer satisfaction of mail-order companies in 1991 by consumer reports.
5. The product line is divided in a hierarchical structure progressing from the highest level of aggregation with "Merchandise Groups", then "Demand Centers", to "Item Sequences", and finally "Individual Items" distinguished by color and categorized by season...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- History of the U.S. Dollar Policy
- Just A Dollar
- "L.L. Bean, Inc." Case Study Report
- Dollar General - HBS
- Dollar Trading at Record Low
- Dollar versus euro
- Dollar vs. Euro
- LL Bean Inc Item Forecasting and Inventory Management Case
- Rabobank - Val Van De Dollar
- Werbeartikel als Instrument der Verkaufsforderung (Promotional items and sales promotion)
- seal on the dollar bill
- The Decline Of The Dollar
- Dollar General case study
- spreadsheet and excel
- using excel spreadsheet
2 pages / 468 words
2 pages / 380 words
1 pages / 148 words
1 pages / 94 words
1 pages / 289 words
3 pages / 721 words
2 pages / 468 words