Title: "How to" do laundry
|Date:||April 21, 2002|
|Length:||3 / 735|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Use warm or hot water for durable fabrics like cotton (make sure they're preshrunk), and to ensure that your whites stay white.
D. Start the washer before adding clothes, if you have time, to allow the detergent to dissolve in the water. The regular cycle suffices for most laundry, but use the gentle cycle for sheer or delicate fabrics...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The regular cycle suffices for most laundry, but use the gentle cycle for sheer or delicate fabrics. You should adjust the water level to the size of your load.
- If you need to add bleach, allow the machine to run for a few minutes to mix the detergent and water, then add about a cup of bleach to the washer or the bleach dispenser...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- discrimination against whites
- Indian Consumer Durable Industry
- Nixon Tapes of white water
- "How to" do laundry
- A Warm Hug: An Ode to Mom's Home Cooking
- Classification Essay- Laundry
- how to do your laundry
- Leasing luxury - Clubs as alternate warrantors for durable goods
- Warm Feelings For Cold Blood
- A WARM GLOBAL ISSUE
- How do the unique chemical and physical properties of water make life on earth possible?
- More urgent action needs to be taken by the Australian people and all levels of government to preserve Australia’s scarce water resources, replenish its natural aquifers and promote subsidies to encourage rain water tank collection and water rec...
- why water, healthcare and other services should stay public
- Mosquito Repellant Fabrics
2 pages / 539 words
2 pages / 451 words
2 pages / 342 words
2 pages / 522 words
3 pages / 735 words
1 pages / 271 words
2 pages / 503 words