Title: 'Fossil' rock rat pictured alive
|Date:||December 7, 2005|
|Length:||2 / 385|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
"This is a truly exciting discovery," Dawson said. "Dr Redfield's sighting of the living animal is the first to be recorded scientifically. These are the first photographic images of the recently discovered 'living fossil' Laonastes aenigmamus."
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
The kha-nyou, as it is known locally, was trapped by an expedition in May.
The pictures show a friendly, furry creature about the size of a squirrel that waddles a bit like a duck.
Experts say the kha-nyou can trace its line to a rodent family that initial studies had suggested became extinct more than 11 million years ago...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Francis Bacon's Scientifically Revolutionary Utopia
- Case: Sarducci vs. Dawson’s
- Dawson Lumber Company Limited
- The last ten year's price stability recorded
- Living in the City vs. Living in the Country
- Becoming An Ecologist Is An Exciting Venture
- 'Fossil' rock rat pictured alive
- Living in a foreign country cannot be better that living in your own.
- Mans Discovery Of Fossil Fuels Could Be His Downfall. Discus
- The Kingdom of Ahhiyawa and the Dispersed Kernels of Truth Which Have Cumulatively Been Recorded by Homer as the Trojan War
- Great Rock Musicians: Their Achievements And Effect On Rock And Roll
- End of Recorded History as an End of Oppression:
- Discuss how you would go about shaping a response that an animal does not ordinarily make. Identify the animal and the behaviour clearly and explain how you will go about eliciting the desired response from the animal.
- Ocean Discovery Teaches Animal Cruelty
- Why Might The Figures For Recorded Crime Underestimate The Actual Amount Of Crime That Takes Place?
2 pages / 494 words
2 pages / 385 words
2 pages / 514 words
2 pages / 418 words
1 pages / 235 words
4 pages / 1120 words
4 pages / 917 words