|Date:||November 30, 2001|
|Length:||22 / 6509|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
Vietnam is a letter “S” shape piece of land with 3,260 km coastline 4,510 km inland border (Vietnamtourism, 2004).
Vietnam is located in both tropical and temperate zones of climate with rainy, high humidity and monsoon characteristics in the tropics zone and temperate in the mountainous regions...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Different climate and topography zones contribute different specialties like foods, fruits, flower, woods, and mines…
There are two main agriculture deltas-Hong River Delta and Cuu Long River Deltas-that helps the country to the second world’s rice exporter (Vietnamtourism, 2004)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- International Border
- Border Music
- Management of Change and Innovation - Case study of Coastline Electrics, UK
- A Coastline Canvas
- Border Protection
- Performind the border
- south of the border
- Border Patrol
- Land Mines: The most basic form of Terrorism is a Land Mine
- The Us-mexico Border
- Us-mexico Border
- Vietnam War - The Vietnam Conflict And Its Effects
- Vietnam War - Vietnam Soldiers - "they Carried Ghosts"
- For a named coastline examine the effect of rock type and structure on coastal landforms.
- From Land To Sea: How Could A Land Mammal Turn Into A Whale?
2 pages / 423 words
2 pages / 342 words
4 pages / 956 words
1 pages / 261 words
2 pages / 504 words
2 pages / 304 words
2 pages / 361 words