Title: • What Is Multimedia?
|Date:||May 7, 2014|
|Length:||3 / 650|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
So the idea of using multimedia for education is not new. What is new is the way in which we now use computers to bring these things together. The advent of high resolution screens and sound and video playback facilities for computers has resulted in the increased use of multimedia applications for education...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
What is new is the way in which we now use computers to bring these things together. The advent of high resolution screens and sound and video playback facilities for computers has resulted in the increased use of multimedia applications for education.
A typical multimedia application is characterized by the following features:
• the different media it possesses and makes use of
• the use of digital technology
• the interaction it demands of the user
• and the integration of sound, images, text and data into seamless applications
Multimedia is more than one concurrent presentation medium (for example, on CD-ROM or a Web site)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Live and Let Live
- Evaluation of a modified neck snare to live-capture coyotes
- Live free or don't live at all
- video game and interactive entertainment industry
- Live Like A Dog, Alone
- live or die
- Should We Live Together
- This Is Where I Live
- why i live at the p.o
- you know you live in la when
- Live 8
- Eat to Live, Don't Live to Eat
- How to live to be 100
- A paradigm shift caused by the impact of interactive multimedia technologies
- Touch Screen
2 pages / 384 words
2 pages / 342 words
3 pages / 650 words
6 pages / 1533 words
3 pages / 636 words
2 pages / 549 words
1 pages / 163 words