Title: Problem Based Learning PBL (Seruni)
|Date:||March 25, 2015|
|Length:||1 / 248|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
But in university, if a student didn't understand during lecture she or he must take an initiative to go and see the lecturer personally. In university, students also find their own resources by themselves but in high school, teachers been spoonfeeding them. This made Seruni can't be dependent by her self in university...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
This made Seruni can't be dependent by her self in university.
What are the different between rural area and urban area?
The different between this two area based on the community, environment and resources. The community in the rural area is more close knitted and caring with each other but in the city the situation is not the same...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Problem Based Learning PBL (Seruni)
- The Last Lecture
- IRA Lecture
- Depression Lecture
- the lecture method
- Week Two Lecture
- History Lecture
- Nemenzo Centennial Lecture
- Investment Management Lecture
- Information Technology Lecture 1
- Problem Based Learning
- Introductory Lecture On Shakespeare's Hamlet
- Lethargy in Large Lecture Halls
- The Treasure of Math Island Lecture Summary
- Gender Seen Through the Film "Sex and Social Dance" Plus Lecture Notes
2 pages / 447 words
4 pages / 997 words
2 pages / 419 words
2 pages / 528 words
3 pages / 702 words
2 pages / 530 words
1 pages / 224 words