Title: MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL: CABG Surgery (A)
|Date:||May 16, 2015|
|Length:||5 / 1433|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
In 1994, Massachusetts General Hospital (MGH), with its $1 billion budget and its dozens of thousands visits per year, is urged to find a new business model to resist cost pressure? In other words, how MGH could lower its costs while enhancing the quality of care provided?
Financially speaking, evidence shows that MGH's cost structure is so important that it hampers dramatically its profit margin...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Considering Exhibit 1, the ratio of after adjustments on Total Operating Revenues does not even go beyond 2%. In fact, even if the whole industry faces huge cost pressures, it seems that MGH is underperforming compared to its local competitors (the Boston area does not count less than 9 other major hospitals)...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Accounting Information Systems
- General Accepted Accounting Principles
- General Systems
- Global Success and the Role of Strategic Steering and Management Accounting Systems
- Hospital Information System From Children Hospital In La
- Impact of ERP systems on process innovation - with a special focus on mass customization
- MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL: CABG Surgery (A)
- Systems Thinking And Kaizen:Tools For Hospital Pharmacy Process Improvement
- Types Of Costs In Accounting
- Write a letter that Filippo might have sent from his hospital bed to Michele in his hospital bed after he has been rescued.
- Accounting Costs
- Accounting Fixed And Variable Costs
- Putting Data To Work: Intelligently Using Data Mining, Data Warehousing And Databases.
- Effects Of Previous Hospitalization On The Attitude Problems Of Staff Nurses Of Nueva Ecija Good Samaritan General Hospital
- Information Systems in Free Clinics in Poor Urban Communities
2 pages / 396 words
3 pages / 732 words
1 pages / 229 words
5 pages / 1202 words
2 pages / 303 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 381 words