- You begin to realize that you miss your parents so much when you think about the fact that in a few weeks, you are going abroad for studying for 6 months. In fact, you think that it will surely not be bad since it's another interesting country. What is more, you believe that being a student will have prepared you more or less. In addition, you suppose that you will have so many opportunities to visit different clubs and bars, as well as have much more freedom. However, once it comes to mind that you should be completely on your own in another country, you realize that a rough time is about to be.
- You don't have any excuses thanks to using the phrase that says that you are just a teenager. As a matter of fact, you are devoid of persuading yourself that it is quite normal that you don't have a well-constructed plan for your life. Thus, it is necessary for you to think of some better excuses. Nevertheless, you ought to confess that you are still lazy.
- It's no secret that when you are not a teenager, the world will definitely expect you not to be interested in various boy bands. Apart from that, you will have to make attempt to act like an adult. Bear in mind, you will undoubtedly not do this.
- Frankly speaking, drinking coffee probably now appears to be your only skill that is set, yet it doesn't provide you with some important life answers that you would like to have.
- Lots of your friends are achieving fascinating real-world jobs. On the contrary, you are afraid of Barnes & Noble that it might kick you out due to the fact that you read magazines right there without actually buying them, as well as hog their Wi-Fi on a regular basis.
- To tell you the truth, your obsession with watching TV, without any doubt, will be looked at as the one that is incredibly pathetic.
- To tell you the truth, it's high time you did something productive or tried to score an internship. However, you decide to work at some pizza shops instead of doing this.
- Believe it or not, your coffee mug collections and cheap nail polish are the main things that can make you really happy and most excited. Keep in mind, you are going to give this obsession up sooner or later taking into consideration the fact that you'll have to buy furniture, dish soap, and groceries. As a result, you're going to do different responsible adult activities.
- It is important to mention that traveling will undoubtedly become less possible due to the fact that when you graduate, you will have too many debts.
Remember, turning twenty doesn't mean you're dying. Thus, do your best and make an attempt to find order in your life.