Title: "Fortunate Son" - Credence Clearwater Revival
|Subject:||Music and Movies|
|Date:||April 13, 1998|
|Length:||2 / 373|
|No of views:||0|
|Essay rating:||good 0, average 0, bad 0 (total score: 0)|
This song is about the war and people in it.
John Fogarty is the lead singer of the band, and in the song he says "Some folks are born, silver spoon in hand, Lord don't they help themselves." This is talking about the little rich kids that are born with money and get everything handed to them, everything they want...
Showed first 250 characters
Do you need an essay?
Here are the options you can choose from:
- Order plagiarism free custom written essay
- All essays are written from scratch by professional writers according to your instructions and delivered to your email on time
- Prices start from $12.99/page
Do you need many essays?
FULL access to essays database
- This option gives you the immediate access to all 184 988 essays
- You get access to all the essays and can view as many of them as you like for as little as $28.95/month
Then he talks about the "Tax Man" coming to the door and the house looks like a "rummage sale" so these rich kids grow up and then they don't pay their taxes, which comes back to them later on.
When he refers to not being a "Fortunate Son" he's talking about politician's sons who don't have to go the war because of their father's power...
Showed next 250 characters
Total price: $10.00
Common topics in this essay:
- Shift: Inside Nissan's Historic Revival
- Discourses - The Relativeness between "A fortunate life" and my own personal life
- popular protest uk 19th and 20th centuries
- Renaissance Time Period
- A Fortunate Life
- a fortunate life
- The Time Period And People Of
- "Fortunate Son" - Credence Clearwater Revival
- Explain the benefits and inherent problems of the legacy of the Early Music Revival.
- Popular Music
- Reggae: The Music of Protest
- political islamTHE REVIVAL OF ISLAM IN THE MIDDLE EAST: Trends, Dynamics and Implications
- revival from rubbish
- Reasons Of Revival Of Nationalism In The Balkans
1 pages / 264 words
1 pages / 285 words
2 pages / 373 words
2 pages / 443 words
4 pages / 1055 words
1 pages / 277 words
2 pages / 566 words